* [bug] (:cache yes) not respected for the second nameless code block during html export
@ 2011-07-18 18:24 Robert McIntyre
From: Robert McIntyre @ 2011-07-18 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

M-x org-version yields:
release_7.6-105-gbfed5
Org-mode version 7.6 (release_7.6.105.gbfed5)

When I try to export this file to html, org re-evaulates the second code
block, even though it has :cache yes

https://gist.github.com/1090173

sincerely,
--Robert McIntyre

* Re: [bug] (:cache yes) not respected for the second nameless code block during html export
@ 2011-07-18 18:51 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-07-18 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert McIntyre; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Robert McIntyre <rlm@mit.edu> writes:

> M-x org-version yields:
> release_7.6-105-gbfed5
> Org-mode version 7.6 (release_7.6.105.gbfed5)
>
> When I try to export this file to html, org re-evaulates the second
> code block, even though it has :cache yes
>
> https://gist.github.com/1090173

I encourage you to post auxiliary files for reproducing the bug right
within the mail. The advantage is that the message would remain archived
in it's entirety forever and the whole context is available for future
references.

Posting all the relevant files inline or as attachment has the following
other advantages:

1. less taxing on the owner of the bug
2. quicker response or even a resolution

ps: I don't mean to hijack this thread. Posting this as a
lurker/moderator on this list

@ 2011-07-18 23:09 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-07-18 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert McIntyre; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Robert McIntyre <rlm@mit.edu> writes:

> M-x org-version yields:
> release_7.6-105-gbfed5
> Org-mode version 7.6 (release_7.6.105.gbfed5)
>
> When I try to export this file to html, org re-evaulates the second code
> block, even though it has :cache yes
>
> https://gist.github.com/1090173

I just pushed up a patch for this issue.  Thanks for reporting -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/