From: Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
To: Fabrice Niessen <public-fni-news-TA4HMoP+1wHrZ44/DZwexQ@plane.gmane.org>
Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ@plane.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Publishing on Worg succeeds or fails? -- I can't say!
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:00:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Fabrice Niessen <fni-news-TA4HMoP+1wHrZ44/DZwexQ@public.gmane.org>
writes:

> Could that be stated clearly in the output?

You should ask to whom implemented Worg.

> The thing is that I did not touch those links, as you can see in my
> commit. So, somehow, Org became more strict. And the fact that that file
> wasn't modified for some time means it wasn't re-exported for the same
> period; hence, the problem was never found -- until someone modifies
> whatever in the file...

Correct.

> IOW, shouldn't all files be published each time, to spot such problems
> as soon as they become problems (because of syntax changes, for
> example), instead of being much later, whenever the file is changed (if
> it ever is)?

So you get 50-100 files to fix instead of the one you modified?

IMO, it would be a waste to re-publish unmodified files. You only have
to consider syntax changes when updating a file.

> OK, I'll see whether it can help.

Note that you need to have a very recent Org (less than 7 hours) to use
it.