* :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3
@ 2015-09-29 10:51 Zhihao Ding
From: Zhihao Ding @ 2015-09-29 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear Org experts,

I am having some problems with exporting in org 8.3.1. I've been using
:PROPERTIES to control export of a heading, e.g.

:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{array}
:EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{tikz}
:EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage{geometry}
:EXPORT_TITLE: title
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: file.pdf
:END:

However I realised that they are not correctly recognised in the latex
output. Any advice?

Thanks,
Zhihao

* Re: :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3
@ 2015-09-29 20:54 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-09-29 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Zhihao,

Zhihao Ding <zhihao.ding@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Org experts,
>
> I am having some problems with exporting in org 8.3.1. I've been using
> :PROPERTIES to control export of a heading, e.g.
>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{array}
> :EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{tikz}
> :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage{geometry}
> :EXPORT_TITLE: title
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: file.pdf
> :END:
>
> However I realised that they are not correctly recognised in the latex
> output. Any advice?

Could you be more specific about what is wrong? In a quick test I got the
requested packages and title.

Could you try 8.3.2 or master to see if the problem persists.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
ツ

* Re: :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3
@ 2015-10-05  8:49   ` Zhihao Ding
From: Zhihao Ding @ 2015-10-05  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode