* Ticket Management integration, muse mode, etc
@ 2009-01-20 17:33 David Thole
From: David Thole @ 2009-01-20 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hey,

This is the first time I ever posted to this list - but did search the
archive, and google significantly before posting so I hope this hasn't been
asked yet.

Right now I use org-mode to manage my tasks.  I built scripts to pull from
Redmine (a ticket tracking system), and pull it in.  That's all working, but
there are some notes I really would rather have locally on my disk - like my
own notes and all.

The problem I'm thinking is that I wouldn't mind pulling this information in
my script down to the disk, into muse-mode - so creating my own TOC, and my
own files for each issue (say, [[Issue1000]])  What I'd like to do, though,
is in the org-file, to have [[Issue1000]] in the file (e.g. ** TODO: [[Issue
1000]]) or maybe a subitem, (e.g. *** [[Issue1000]]) and have it link to the
muse mode file itself.

Muse works well indepently and I can do this pretty easy, org-mode
integration for the link in doing this isn't possible yet.  Does anyone know
a good option on how to get this working?  Is there a workflow thing that
may be better for me to do instead?

Thanks,

David