* Killing the tag search window
@ 2013-10-15 11:15 Chris Henderson
From: Chris Henderson @ 2013-10-15 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use C-c a m to search tags. How do I close this window when I'm done? At
the moment, I'm using C-x k to kill this window, C-c o to jump to my org
file and then C-x 1 make the window full screen.

Is there any other way to close the tags window?

Thanks.

* Re: Killing the tag search window
@ 2013-10-15 11:35 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-10-15 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Henderson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Both "q" and "x" do this.  "q" just buries the buffer, "x" will also kill the buffer.

- Carste

On Oct 15, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Chris Henderson <henders254@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use C-c a m to search tags. How do I close this window when I'm done? At the moment, I'm using C-x k to kill this window, C-c o to jump to my org file and then C-x 1 make the window full screen.
>
> Is there any other way to close the tags window?
>
> Thanks.

[-- Attachment #2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Re: Killing the tag search window
@ 2013-10-15 12:06 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2013-10-15 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Chris Henderson <henders254@gmail.com> writes:

> I use C-c a m to search tags. How do I close this window when I'm done? At
> the moment, I'm using C-x k to kill this window, C-c o to jump to my org
> file and then C-x 1 make the window full screen.
>
> Is there any other way to close the tags window?

Will 'q' work?

–Rasmus

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?

* Re: Killing the tag search window
@ 2013-10-15 19:38   ` Chris Henderson
From: Chris Henderson @ 2013-10-15 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode