* Hour times in sexp diary entries
@ 2014-10-17 18:41 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2014-10-17 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

I've been told that putting the our in the header is non-standard and not really supported; however, I can't find any other way to get an hour in there.

*** 19:00-20:15 Scout Night (1st and 4th Wednesday)
   <%%(diary-float t 3 1)>
   <%%(diary-float t 3 4)>

Appending an hour specification after the float doesn't seem to work (although I saw it advised somewhere), and I don't see a way to pu the hour in the float.

Is putting it in the header really the proper way to do it, or is it likely to be dropped from versions somewhere in the future?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-17 18:41 UTC | newest]