* visualization of org-todo-list
@ 2017-08-31 15:59 Pdj
From: Pdj @ 2017-08-31 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear All,

in Org-Agenda(t) aka org-todo-list,

1) is it possible to get rid of the top lines
"Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
Available with ‘N r’: (0)[ALL] (1)TODO (2)WAIT ..." ?

2a) I would like to either fontify different categories with different
faces, or change the background of the heading accorging to the
category. Is this something doable?

2b) As an alternative to 2a, it would be great to fontify the heading
according to the TODO tag. Is this any easier?

Thank you!

* Re: visualization of org-todo-list
@ 2017-09-02  2:25 ` Adam Porter
From: Adam Porter @ 2017-09-02  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Pdj <pauldj6@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear All,
>
> in Org-Agenda(t) aka org-todo-list,
>
> 1) is it possible to get rid of the top lines
> "Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
> Available with ‘N r’: (0)[ALL] (1)TODO (2)WAIT ..." ?

Not at the moment, but you could write an advice function to delete that
after the buffer is filled.

> 2a) I would like to either fontify different categories with different
> faces, or change the background of the heading accorging to the
> category. Is this something doable?
>
> 2b) As an alternative to 2a, it would be great to fontify the heading
> according to the TODO tag. Is this any easier?

Not exactly, but you might find org-super-agenda a useful alternative.