* [org-cite, oc-csl] punctuation moving question
@ 2021-05-28 15:45 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2021-05-28 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

On punctuation moving in oc-csl, Nicolas, do we need to configure
something to turn it on?

This input:

quote, punctuation: “my quote” [cite/text/caps:@latexcompanion].

... for US English input, should yield this in the plain output for a
note style:

quote, punctuation: “my quote.”[3]

... but results in:

quote, punctuation: “my quote”[3].

Bruce

* Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] punctuation moving question
@ 2021-05-28 17:23 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2021-05-28 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce D'Arcus; +Cc: org-mode-email

Hello,

"Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com> writes:

> On punctuation moving in oc-csl, Nicolas, do we need to configure
> something to turn it on?
>
> This input:
>
> quote, punctuation: “my quote” [cite/text/caps:@latexcompanion].
>
> ... for US English input, should yield this in the plain output for a
> note style:
>
> quote, punctuation: “my quote.”[3]
>
> ... but results in:
>
> quote, punctuation: “my quote”[3].

There is no support for punctuation moving in "oc-csl.el" yet. I put
aside the punctuation topic to write "oc-csl". I'll revisit it soon.

Nicolas Goaziou