* Google + org-mode agenda? can it be done?
@ 2014-03-05 20:00 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-03-05 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Can the google calendar work with org-mode agenda please? I haven't
seen any indication that it can be done when I've been googling around.
But I thought that I would ask anyway.

And on the same tack, can google tasks work with org-modes TODO lists
please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1
Registered Linux user 561944

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Google + org-mode agenda? can it be done?
@ 2014-03-05 21:50 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-05 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> Can the google calendar work with org-mode agenda please? I haven't
> seen any indication that it can be done when I've been googling around.
> But I thought that I would ask anyway.

Synchronization is not seamless, but it can be accomplished with some
setup. See:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html

> And on the same tack, can google tasks work with org-modes TODO lists
> please?

This tool does bi-directional synchronization (org-files <-> google
tasks). Note: it synchronizes files, not the agenda's todo list.

https://bitbucket.org/edgimar/michel-orgmode

Matt

* Re: Google + org-mode agenda? can it be done?
@ 2014-03-12 20:41   ` Dror Atariah
From: Dror Atariah @ 2014-03-12 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Lundin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Sharon Kimble

It seems like the function "org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files" (as discussed in the first link provided by @Matt) has to be replace with "org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files" when working with a new version of org. Am I right?

Cheers,
Dror

@ 2014-03-13  8:26     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-13  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dror Atariah; +Cc: Matt Lundin, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Sharon Kimble

Hi Dror,

Dror Atariah <drorata@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems like the function "org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files"
> (as discussed in the first link provided by @Matt) has to be replace
> with "org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files" when working with a new
> version of org. Am I right?

Yes you are,

--
 Bastien