* TODOs in the agenda?
@ 2014-03-29 21:46 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-03-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I have a document called 'organiser.org' which is mainly comprised of various
TODOs under various projects, and various NEXT under birthdays and hospital
appointments. These TODOs can be up to 4 levels in depth, and with one level 1
TODO as the project header. How can all of these TODOs be included in the agenda
please?

Here is one example -

,----
| * Jobs to do [53%] [8/15]
| ** TODO eat breakfast
`----

and another -

,----
| ** Gnus setup [5/6] [83%]
| *** DONE set up gnus for localhost email
| CLOSED: [2014-03-25 Tue 16:57]
| *** DONE set up gnus for gmail
| CLOSED: [2014-03-25 Tue 16:57]
| *** TODO get bbdb working with gnus
`----

And the whole document is like that, several projects with loads of TODOs
within them, but how do I get them all showing in the agenda please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1

* [SOLVED] Re:  TODOs in the agenda?
@ 2014-03-29 22:26 ` Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-03-29 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode