* org agenda custom command: "search" block, cannot sort by priority?
@ 2014-10-13 21:45 Brady Trainor
From: Brady Trainor @ 2014-10-13 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Can I expect sorting by priority to be easily usable in the `search'
block for `org-agenda-custom-commands'?

Here is a minimal example, where I can pull all headlines by using a tag
filter on a nonsense tag, whereas the search for all headlines doesn't
seem to be sortable. Should I be aware of the limitations of the
`search' block?

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      `(("g" "Global view of items"
         ((tags  "-asdfjkl;"))
         )
        ("G" "Global view of items"
         ((search "."
                  ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(priority-down)))))
         ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(priority-down)))
         )
        ))
#+END_SRC

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-13 21:46 UTC | newest]