* bug#31468: 24.5; org mode do not export current heading
       [not found]   ` <CAF8NEi1Tc0bLL91cQH9VXZ3j3BY-5Fp8ZpWv4F9t88TP01cF2g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-05-16 13:11     ` Robert Pluim
       [not found]       ` <CAF8NEi3=4UL1HDnAWzxST5xMJB9dtP4Ld_KALch6ABcr5vbc9A@mail.gmail.com>
From: Robert Pluim @ 2018-05-16 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Damiens; +Cc: 31468

Michel Damiens <michel.damiens@gmail.com> writes:

[please keep the bug address in CC ]

> Hello
> my og-mode version is 9.1.13
> I'm not able to upgrade to emacs-26 for the moment : I'm not working on my
> own system.
> How do you think that sort of problem would depend on emacs version ?

Features and bugs can be very different between different emacs
versions. However, Iʼve just tried 9.1.13 on emacs-24, and I donʼt see
an issue, which suggests itʼs due to some local configuration Is it
possible for you to come up with a reproduction recipe starting from
'emacs -Q'?

Regards

Robert

@ 2018-05-17  8:00         ` Robert Pluim
       [not found]           ` <CAF8NEi2Qad2ocmp+C6=dK=mw0twHNGX=HtOxBpuRXdjUOv3gNQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Robert Pluim @ 2018-05-17  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Damiens; +Cc: 31468

[please keep the bug address in CC]

Michel Damiens <michel.damiens@gmail.com> writes:

> no change for the heading with with emacs -Q :

> <h1 class="title">Descartes et la constitution de l'écriture symbolique
> mathématique</h1>
> L'<i>Ars Magna</i> de Cardan (1545) est écrit avec des notations
> actuellement difficilement déchiffrables. Par contre les notations de la
> <i>Géométrie</i> de Descartes (1637) nous semblent lisibles.
> Diophante :
> Algébristes arabes :
> Algébristes italiens :
> Coss :
> Viète :
> Descartes :
> Leibniz :</p>

Is that not correct? You have in your :PROPERTIES:

:EXPORT_TITLE: Descartes et la constitution de l'écriture symbolique mathématique

Removing that, the title class with emacs-24 -Q becomes the same as
the org headline. Note that emacs -Q for me uses org-8.2.10

Robert

@ 2018-05-17 13:58             ` Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2018-05-17 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michel Damiens; +Cc: 31468-done

Michel Damiens <michel.damiens@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Robert
> I think I did not read correctly the documentation : I believed that the
> heading would be in a div container with class outline-1 and the text
> inside would be in a div with class outline-text-1
> Thanks a lot for your help !

Youʼre welcome. Closing the bug.

Regards

Robert