* [babel] [bug] mdkdirp property not effective unless in src header
@ 2011-04-14 17:25 Julien Fantin
From: Julien Fantin @ 2011-04-14 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi list,

I've been having a hard time with the mkdirp property in babel, until I
realized it didn't work unless I set it in a code block header. Instead
I was trying to set it like this :

* Some headline
#+property: mkdirp yes

Which does work fine for other properties though.

Regards,
Julien.

* Re: [babel] [bug] mdkdirp property not effective unless in src header
@ 2011-04-15  2:37 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-04-15  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Fantin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Julien,

I agree this inconsistency has been an issue for some time, I've just
pushed up a change to how Babel looks for header arguments in the
current buffer which should allow the following to work as expected.

#+Properties: :mkdirp yes

Best -- Eric

Note: I think that the correct keyword is "properties" (plural) so that
is what babel currently looks for.

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/