* org-sticky-agenda: Refiling broken
@ 2012-08-26  8:44 Moritz Ulrich
From: Moritz Ulrich @ 2012-08-26  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

When I try to refile a TODO from from a sticky agenda, I get the
following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  org-remove-subtree-entries-from-agenda()
  org-agenda-refile(nil)
  call-interactively(org-agenda-refile nil nil)

This happens in the latest release and the one before.

Cheers,
Moritz Ulrich

--
Moritz Ulrich

* Re: org-sticky-agenda: Refiling broken
@ 2012-08-26  9:20 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-08-26  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Moritz Ulrich; +Cc: Org-mode

Moritz Ulrich <moritz@tarn-vedra.de> writes:

> When I try to refile a TODO from from a sticky agenda, I get the
> following error:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
>   org-remove-subtree-entries-from-agenda()
>   org-agenda-refile(nil)
>   call-interactively(org-agenda-refile nil nil)
>
> This happens in the latest release and the one before.

Fixed, thanks a lot!

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-sticky-agenda: Refiling broken
@ 2012-08-26 11:41   ` Moritz Ulrich
From: Moritz Ulrich @ 2012-08-26 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org-mode

Bastien writes:

> Moritz Ulrich <moritz@tarn-vedra.de> writes:
>
>> When I try to refile a TODO from from a sticky agenda, I get the
>> following error:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
>>   org-remove-subtree-entries-from-agenda()
>>   org-agenda-refile(nil)
>>   call-interactively(org-agenda-refile nil nil)
>>
>> This happens in the latest release and the one before.
>
> Fixed, thanks a lot!

Seems like `org-agenda-kill' is affected too:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  org-remove-subtree-entries-from-agenda(#<buffer todo.org> 12186 12227)
  org-agenda-kill()
  call-interactively(org-agenda-kill nil nil)

Sorry for not noticing before!

--

@ 2012-08-26 12:55     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-08-26 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Moritz Ulrich; +Cc: Org-mode

Moritz Ulrich <moritz@tarn-vedra.de> writes:

> Seems like `org-agenda-kill' is affected too:

And `org-agenda-archive-with' too.

Both should be fixed now, thanks.

--
 Bastien