* radio targets, a bug?
@ 2015-05-28 13:49 thomas kalbe
From: thomas kalbe @ 2015-05-28 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi All,

html-export for the following minimal example breaks:

===============================

Keyword1 "keyword2"

<<<Keyword1>>>

<<<keyword2>>>

===============================

Error Message:

org-export-activate-smart-quotes: Wrong number of arguments: #[(q
type) "Æ\bÇ\"ƒ\v

(after that comes a number of weird symbols that I cannot even copy into
the email...)

Removing the quotes around "keyword2" fixes the problem:

===============================

Keyword1 keyword2

<<<Keyword1>>>

<<<keyword2>>>

===============================

What also works is to add another word between Keyword1 and "keyword2":

===============================

Keyword1 and "keyword2"

<<<Keyword1>>>

<<<keyword2>>>

===============================

Thanks,
thomas

* Re: radio targets, a bug?
@ 2015-08-05  0:01 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2015-08-05  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: thomas kalbe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Thomas,

thomas kalbe <thomas.kalbe@googlemail.com> writes:

> (after that comes a number of weird symbols that I cannot even copy
> into the email...)

What version of Org are you using?

M-x org-version RET

 Bastien