* Adding new switch or header
@ 2015-11-03 15:54 Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2015-11-03 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am trying to implement a new backend based on the HTML export. I need
to do some post-processing to the source blocks that needs to be
optional. For some blocks I need to replace "[" with "\[" and for some I
don't.

I am not sure whether to use headers or switches.

So

#+begin_src java -s
  student[ 4 ]
#+end_src

would produce html with

  student\[ 4 ]

inside, while

#+begin_src java
  student[ 4 ]
#+end_src

would produce just

  student[ 4 ]

Is it possible to add new switches? And in the exporter how do I know
which switches are present on a block?

Phil