* Problem with Including subsection by CUSTOM_ID
@ 2016-05-13  9:31 Ilya Filippov
From: Ilya Filippov @ 2016-05-13  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I try to include subsection from one org-file to another (http://orgmode.org/manual/Include-files.html) with using CUSTOM_ID.

In first-file.org:

** Subsection name
:PROPERTIES:
:CUSTOM_ID: subsec_to_include
:END:

bla-bla

In second-file.org I use construction:

* I want include here
#+INCLUDE: "./first-file.org::#funcNT10"

And when I export second file to PDF, org-mode gives an error message:
"Cannot include file /org/first-file.org::#funcNT10"

PS: internal link  "./first-file.org::#funcNT10" in org-file works.
      #+INCLUDE: "./first-file.org" - also works.

May be I need add something to .emacs?

- - - - - - - - - - -
Ilya

* Re: Problem with Including subsection by CUSTOM_ID
@ 2016-05-13  9:49 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2016-05-13  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Ilya Filippov <filip83pov@yandex.ru> writes:

> I try to include subsection from one org-file to another
> (http://orgmode.org/manual/Include-files.html) with using CUSTOM_ID.
>
> In first-file.org:
>
> ** Subsection name
> :PROPERTIES:
> :CUSTOM_ID: subsec_to_include
> :END:
>
> bla-bla
>

> In second-file.org I use construction:
>
> * I want include here
>
> #+INCLUDE: "./first-file.org::#funcNT10"
>

> And when I export second file to PDF, org-mode gives an error message:
> "Cannot include file /org/first-file.org::#funcNT10"

Maybe you need to use "./first-file.org:#subsec_to_include", or maybe it's
just a typo in your email.  You need Org 8.3.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
However beautiful the theory, one should occasionally look at the evidence

* Re: Problem with Including subsection by CUSTOM_ID
@ 2016-05-14  8:40 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-05-14  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ilya Filippov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Ilya Filippov <filip83pov@yandex.ru> writes:

> I try to include subsection from one org-file to another (http://orgmode.org/manual/Include-files.html) with using CUSTOM_ID.
>
> In first-file.org:
>
> ** Subsection name
> :PROPERTIES:
> :CUSTOM_ID: subsec_to_include
> :END:
>
> bla-bla
>

> In second-file.org I use construction:
>
> * I want include here
> #+INCLUDE: "./first-file.org::#funcNT10"
>

> And when I export second file to PDF, org-mode gives an error message:
> "Cannot include file /org/first-file.org::#funcNT10"

FWIW, I cannot reproduce the problem. You may want to edebug
`org-link-search' and see why it cannot find #funcNT10.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Problem with Including subsection by CUSTOM_ID
@ 2016-06-03  9:10   ` Ilya Filippov
From: Ilya Filippov @ 2016-06-03  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Thanks, Rasmus!

I upgrade org-mode to 8.3 and this is solve the problem.

13.05.2016, 14:49, "Rasmus" <rasmus@gmx.us>:
> Hi,
>
> Ilya Filippov <filip83pov@yandex.ru> writes:
>
>>  I try to include subsection from one org-file to another
>>  (http://orgmode.org/manual/Include-files.html) with using CUSTOM_ID.
>>
>>  In first-file.org:
>>
>>  ** Subsection name
>>  :PROPERTIES:
>>  :CUSTOM_ID: subsec_to_include
>>  :END:
>>
>>  bla-bla
>>
>>  In second-file.org I use construction:
>>
>>  * I want include here
>>
>>  #+INCLUDE: "./first-file.org::#funcNT10"
>>
>>  And when I export second file to PDF, org-mode gives an error message:
>>  "Cannot include file /org/first-file.org::#funcNT10"
>
> Maybe you need to use "./first-file.org:#subsec_to_include", or maybe it's
> just a typo in your email. You need Org 8.3.
>
> Hope it helps,
> Rasmus
>
> --
> However beautiful the theory, one should occasionally look at the evidence

Ilya Filippov
Yugra State University (Chekhova str. 16, Khanty-Mansiysk, Tyumen' Region, Russian Federation, 628012):

1. Environmental Dynamics & Global Climate Change Research Centre, Senior Engineer
2. Biology Chair, Docent
3. Journal of Environmental Dynamics & Global Climate Change, Editorial Board Member

GoogleScholar profile: http://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=Prc5qkMAAAAJ

Tel: +79088817605