* missing requires for Gnus macros in org-gnus?
@ 2017-11-16 23:52 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2017-11-16 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I thought I should flag up this bug report here:

The basic problem being, org-gnus.el uses a bunch of Gnus macros, but
doesn't require the relevant Gnus libraries when compiling.

BUT! No error is raised when compiling Org using "make", so there must
be more going on than that. I know I've seen these errors in the past,
but only briefly, which makes me thing it was a temporary version
mismatch between Emacs and Org, or something like that.

Anyway, I figured someone here ought to be able to shed light on this.

Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-16 23:53 UTC | newest]