* problems with org indent timer
@ 2021-10-29  5:27 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2021-10-29  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I upgraded org to latest from git yesterday and now the indent timer (I
didn't realize the indenting required a timer) says:

Error running timer ‘org-indent-initialize-agent’: (args-out-of-range
["" "" #("*" 0 1 (face org-indent)) [...]

The elided bit consists of the lists including stars (increasing by one
each time), the face sexp and the count.

I don't have time to track this down right now (teaching takes
precendence!) but thought I'd mention this.  Emacs was also updated at
the same time so the problem could be due to Emacs itself.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-189-g1b2d06
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-29  6:19 UTC | newest]