* Is there some kind of verbatim environment for org?
@ 2008-10-09 11:08 Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2008-10-09 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

in an org file I want to insert some ascii art graphics.  In the docs I
found the #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE construct, but that seems to take effect only
when exporting.

If I add my ascii graphic inside such a construct, I get a weired
font-locking [1], and TAB and M-q work as if it was normal text and
garble the graphic.

Is there a mechanism to insert some text verbatim which supresses any
indentation and font-locking (or uses some special face)?

My org version is 6.06b.  That's the one that is in the current Emacs
CVS.

Bye and thanks for org!
Tassilo
[1] http://www.tsdh.de/~heimdall/org.png