* feature request: face lock for important thing.
@ 2008-11-22 12:27 anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-11-22 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sometimes I need to bold some item so it's more notiable, for example:

* I need them to achieve it.
 - a table which contents some important *items*.

Here, I need to bold the items so when I see the list, "items" will be
more noticiable.

* Re: feature request: face lock for important thing.
@ 2008-11-26  8:37 ` iemacs
From: iemacs @ 2008-11-26  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: anhnmncb; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM, anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> wrote:
> Sometimes I need to bold some item so it's more notiable, for example:
>
> * I need them to achieve it.
>  - a table which contents some important *items*.
>
> Here, I need to bold the items so when I see the list, "items" will be
> more noticiable.

Which version are you using?  I'm using 6.13, which supports such feature.

* Re: feature request: face lock for important thing.
@ 2008-11-26  8:59   ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-11-26  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iemacs; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, anhnmncb

The syntax for this is:

  - Item :: description.

or

  - Item ::
    description.

Regards,

   Sebastian

iemacs@gmail.com writes:
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM, anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> wrote:
>> Sometimes I need to bold some item so it's more notiable, for example:
>>
>> * I need them to achieve it.
>>  - a table which contents some important *items*.
>>
>> Here, I need to bold the items so when I see the list, "items" will be
>> more noticiable.
>
> Which version are you using?  I'm using 6.13, which supports such feature.

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de