* Release 6.24c?
@ 2009-03-26 14:46 Rainer Thiel
From: Rainer Thiel @ 2009-03-26 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode List

I have been wondering quite a while now why the pdf version of the
manual (<http://orgmode.org/org.pdf>) claims to be "for Org version
6.24c" while the current version is said to be 6.24b.  Is there a good
reason for this discrepance or is it just a typo?
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel
Dekan Philosophische Fakultät

* Re: Release 6.24c?
@ 2009-03-26 15:07 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-03-26 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: r.thiel, Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode List

Rainer Thiel <r.thiel@uni-jena.de> writes:

> I have been wondering quite a while now why the pdf version of the
> manual (<http://orgmode.org/org.pdf>) claims to be "for Org version
> 6.24c" while the current version is said to be 6.24b.  Is there a good
> reason for this discrepance or is it just a typo?

My org.pdf version says 6.24trans.  I don't see any commits with 6.24c.
My guess is that was just an oops.

-Bernt