* [Question] Custom drawers overrule :PROPERTIES: drawer?
@ 2010-08-18 12:34 Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-08-18 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

if I define a custom drawer like this:

#+DRAWERS: COORDS

the :PROPERTIES: drawer is not handeld as drawer anymore.  Instead, I
have to mention PROPERTIES in the options line shown above.

Is this the intended behaviour?

  Sebastian

* Re: [Question] Custom drawers overrule :PROPERTIES: drawer?
@ 2010-08-19 19:12 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-08-19 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Aug 18, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if I define a custom drawer like this:
>

> #+DRAWERS: COORDS
>

> the :PROPERTIES: drawer is not handeld as drawer anymore.  Instead, I
> have to mention PROPERTIES in the options line shown above.
>

> Is this the intended behaviour?

Yes.  You need to put down the complete list of drawers - #+DRAWERS
redefines
the list, it does no add to the existing list.

- Carsten

* Re: [Question] Custom drawers overrule :PROPERTIES: drawer?
@ 2010-08-19 23:40   ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-08-19 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On Aug 18, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> if I define a custom drawer like this:
>>

>> #+DRAWERS: COORDS
>>

>> the :PROPERTIES: drawer is not handeld as drawer anymore.  Instead, I
>> have to mention PROPERTIES in the options line shown above.
>>

>> Is this the intended behaviour?
>
> Yes.  You need to put down the complete list of drawers - #+DRAWERS redefines
> the list, it does no add to the existing list.
>
> - Carsten

OK.  No problem.

  Sebastian