* resolving conflicting appointments
@ 2011-04-15 18:00 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2011-04-15 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hello,

At the last two org camps we talked about conflicting appointments. I
was thinking we could display on top of the calendar an agenda view of
the target date. That way we can quickly see potential conflicts before
confirming an appointment. What do you think?

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you
have imagined.
    -- Henry David Thoreau

* Re: resolving conflicting appointments
@ 2011-04-16 21:00 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-04-16 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: org mode

Ivan Kanis <expire-by-2011-04-20@kanis.fr> writes:

> At the last two org camps we talked about conflicting appointments. I
> was thinking we could display on top of the calendar an agenda view of
> the target date. That way we can quickly see potential conflicts before
> confirming an appointment. What do you think?

You can jump to any day in the agenda from the calendar by navigating to
the relevant date and pressing "c". Does that perhaps fit your use case?

Best,
Matt