* [new exporter] export title for subtree
@ 2012-06-17 22:14 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-06-17 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

is the new exporter lacking the possibility to set the title of the
exported document, when the title is set in the properties?

Example:
,----
| #+title: test
|
| * testexport
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :EXPORT_TITLE: Pumuckl
|   :END:
| Some text.
`----

On my system, this still exports to (in LaTeX):
,----
| \title{test}
`----

which should be
,----
| \title{Pumuckl}
`----

in my opinion.

Regards,
Andreas

* Re: [new exporter] export title for subtree
@ 2012-06-17 23:36 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2012-06-17 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Leha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:

> is the new exporter lacking the possibility to set the title of the
> exported document, when the title is set in the properties?
>
> Example:
> ,----
> | #+title: test
> |
> | * testexport
> |   :PROPERTIES:
> |   :EXPORT_TITLE: Pumuckl
> |   :END:
> | Some text.
> `----

This should be fixed in master, as long as you export subtree only.
Thank you for reporting this.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: [new exporter] export title for subtree
@ 2012-06-18  7:04   ` Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-06-18  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

> Hello,
>
> Andreas Leha <andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> writes:
>
>> is the new exporter lacking the possibility to set the title of the
>> exported document, when the title is set in the properties?
>>
>> Example:
>> ,----
>> | #+title: test
>> |
>> | * testexport
>> |   :PROPERTIES:
>> |   :EXPORT_TITLE: Pumuckl
>> |   :END:
>> | Some text.
>> `----
>
> This should be fixed in master, as long as you export subtree only.
> Thank you for reporting this.

Thanks for the quick fix.  I can confirm this is fixed now on my setup.

Cheers,
Andreas