* [BUG] org-display-inline-images does not obey #+LINK directive
@ 2013-07-14 16:09 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2013-07-14 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I do C-c C-x C-v on a file like this:

#+LINK: images/

* foo

#+BEGIN_HTML
[[file:foo.svg]]
#+END_HTML

* Front page

[[file:images/screenshot1.png]]

* A sample of results

fserver.png is in the images/ directory.

[[file:fserver.png]]

where foo.svg is in the same directory as the org file and
screenshot1.png and fserver.png are in the images/ subdirectory.
Exporting the file works fine, but when I toggle inline images, only
foo.svg and images/screenshot1.png show up: fserver.png does not. My
assumption is that org-display-inline-images does not obey the #+LINK
directive. Shouldn't it?
--
Nick

* Re: [BUG] org-display-inline-images does not obey #+LINK directive
@ 2013-07-15  2:59 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2013-07-15  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> writes:

> I do C-c C-x C-v on a file like this:
>
> #+LINK: images/
>
> * foo
>
> #+BEGIN_HTML
> [[file:foo.svg]]
> #+END_HTML
>
> * Front page
>
> [[file:images/screenshot1.png]]
>
> * A sample of results
>
> fserver.png is in the images/ directory.
>
> [[file:fserver.png]]
>

> where foo.svg is in the same directory as the org file and
> screenshot1.png and fserver.png are in the images/ subdirectory.
> Exporting the file works fine, but when I toggle inline images, only
> foo.svg and images/screenshot1.png show up: fserver.png does not. My
> assumption is that org-display-inline-images does not obey the #+LINK
> directive. Shouldn't it?

The example is wrong, but the rest stands. Here is a correct example:

#+LINK: foo file:images/

* A sample of results

  [[foo:fserver.png]]

* Front page

  [[file:images/screenshot1.png]]

Exporting shows both images, but toggling inline images only shows the
second.

--
Nick