* bug#27068: 25.2; org-odt-export-to-odt error when filename contains Chinese chars
       [not found] <201705251638331075348@china-hicloud.com>
@ 2017-12-03 15:56 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-12-03 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steven.yang@china-hicloud.com; +Cc: 27068

Hello,

"steven.yang@china-hicloud.com" <steven.yang@china-hicloud.com> writes:

> When execute `org-odt-export-to-odt` command, if the org filename
> contains Chinese, and under Windows 7 OS default encoding GBK. An error
> occurs that the zipped obt file's name is not correct. I think we
> can change the following codes:
> ox-odt.el  line: 4067
> (target-name (file-name-nondirectory target)) ->
> (target-name "temp.odt")

I cannot reproduce it. More specifically, I created a file named "童.org",
added "* Headline" in it and exported it to ODT without problem.

Could you provide a recipe for the issue you are encountering? If you
are not able to reproduce it anymore, could you tell me so I can close
this bug?

Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738

* bug#27068: 25.2; org-odt-export-to-odt error when filename contains Chinese chars
@ 2018-07-07 11:13   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-07-07 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steven.yang@china-hicloud.com; +Cc: 27068-done

> I cannot reproduce it. More specifically, I created a file named "童.org",
> added "* Headline" in it and exported it to ODT without problem.
>
> Could you provide a recipe for the issue you are encountering? If you
> are not able to reproduce it anymore, could you tell me so I can close
> this bug?

I'm closing this report since there was no answer from the OP. I assume
the issue is fixed.