* Future TODOs with notes appear prematurely
@ 2021-12-17 20:58 Colin Baxter 😺
From: Colin Baxter 😺 @ 2021-12-17 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

A TODO item scheduled for a future date ordinarily does not appear in
today's agenda. However, this is not the case if the TODO has a note
dated today in its log drawer. The TODO item is now visible in today's
agenda, even though it's scheduled for the future. If this isn't a bug
then how can I keep the TODO item hidden until its scheduled date?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.

* Re: Future TODOs with notes appear prematurely
@ 2021-12-18  0:36 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2021-12-18  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Colin Baxter 😺; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

a guess from everything yoyu described.  i assume you are talking
about the agenda agenda daily/weekly view.  please confirm.

what are the values of org-agenda-include-inactive-timestamps,
org-agenda-log-mode, and org-agenda-log-mode-items?

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com

* Re: Future TODOs with notes appear prematurely
@ 2021-12-18  7:15   ` Colin Baxter 😺
From: Colin Baxter 😺 @ 2021-12-18  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    > a guess from everything yoyu described.  i assume you are talking
    > about the agenda agenda daily/weekly view.  please confirm.

    > what are the values of org-agenda-include-inactive-timestamps,
    > org-agenda-log-mode, and org-agenda-log-mode-items?

Well, this is embarrassing. On a newly launched emacs, I cannot now
reproduce what I originally saw. I am sorry for forgetting to try the
obvious things before posting!