* [BUG] Org mode donation page is marked in French, but it is actually in English
@ 2022-09-24  1:48 Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-09-24  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, Bastien

Hi,

Liberapay provides options to have team description in multiple
languages. We only provide English, but the description is marked as if
it were French. See the text near "Edit" button at the top right part of
https://liberapay.com/org-mode/

I guess we should rather mark the page as English at
https://liberapay.com/org-mode/edit/statement (see "switch to other
language").

We may also add appropriate translations, though I have no idea how
useful it is.

Best,
Ihor

* Re: [BUG] Org mode donation page is marked in French, but it is actually in English
@ 2022-09-24  5:42 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2022-09-24  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ihor,

> Liberapay provides options to have team description in multiple
> languages. We only provide English, but the description is marked as if
> it were French. See the text near "Edit" button at the top right part of
> https://liberapay.com/org-mode/
>
> I guess we should rather mark the page as English at
> https://liberapay.com/org-mode/edit/statement (see "switch to other
> language").

Done - I also added a French description.

> We may also add appropriate translations, though I have no idea how
> useful it is.

I don't know either...

 Bastien