* Redefine "M-p" key binding in org-agenda-mode
@ 2007-10-29 14:30 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2007-10-29 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

In my org-mode configuration, I bind globally "M-p" to "org-agenda" (the
default "C-a" is already used of something else). A problem of that is,
I often press "M-p" inside the agenda buffer, trying to bring up the
agenda command dispatch buffer, which actually changes the priority of a
task. I tried to rebind this key to "org-agenda" by the following in
org-agenda-mode-hook:

  (define-key org-agenda-mode-map (kbd "M-p") 'org-agenda)

But the above key binding only works when the cursor is on a date line,
not a task line. On a task line, the old "priority-up" binding is still
effective.

Can anybody show me how I can change that? Thanks a lot.

Wanrong