* [babel] multiple result outputs from function
@ 2010-03-16 18:26 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2010-03-16 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Below is a function that I am trying to run in orgmode/babel.

It seems to run OK, but instead of printing out three values, its only
printing the final result.

Once again, i would appreciate some help with what I am missing.

Thanks,

Graham

#+srcname: CI_function
#+begin_src R :session daf
summary.ci<-function(x){
xbar<-mean(x)
sigma<-sd(x)
n<-length(x)
sem<-sigma/sqrt(n)
lower.ci<-xbar+sem*qnorm(0.025)
upper.ci<-xbar+sem*qnorm(0.975)
print (xbar)
print  (lower.ci)
print  (upper.ci)
}
#+end_src

#+srcname: SumFlowering2005
#+begin_src R :session daf
summary.ci(daf$Flower[daf$YEAR=="2005"])
#+end_src

#+results: SumFlowering2005
: 1.97860201016947