* Inline source block documentation
@ 2010-09-08  9:15 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2010-09-08  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: Inline source block documentation
@ 2010-09-08 18:27 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-09-08 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I've just added inline syntax to the
_Structure of code blocks_ section of the manual.

This may not be sufficient, but it should be an improvement.

Best -- Eric

@ 2010-09-08 18:58   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2010-09-08 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 08/09/10 20:27, Eric Schulte wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.  I've just added inline syntax to the
> _Structure of code blocks_ section of the manual.
>
> This may not be sufficient, but it should be an improvement.

Definitely - and I think it should be fine. But I would suggest to use
the term "inline source block" here as well, as then one can find it
when searching the pdf.
e.g:

code blocks can also be embedded in text as so called inline code blocks as

Cheers,

Rainer

> Best -- Eric
>
> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I was struggling with inline source blocks, because I did not find them
>> in the documentation - they only occur under "Code block specific header
>> arguments":
>>
>> ###QUOTE BEGIN
>> Similarly, it is possible to set header arguments for inline code blocks:
>> src_haskell[:exports both]{fac 5}
>> ###QUOTE END
>>
>> Did I miss them? If not, could they be included?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rainer

- --
Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)