* [babel] do header arguments on call/function/lob evaluations work or not
@ 2010-11-03 15:03 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2010-11-03 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

short question as I seem to have got lost between the mailing list
archives, the Worg documentation and the info files: does passing header
arguments when invoking a babel source code block using call or function
actually work?  it doesn't seem to for me for Ledger blocks (I've been
trying to update the tutorial example) and I wonder whether I have done
something wrong with the ob-ledger code initially...

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.02trans (release_7.3.10.g7f79.dirty)

* Re: [babel] do header arguments on call/function/lob evaluations work or not
@ 2010-11-03 15:35 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2010-11-03 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Eric,

I don't think they work yet.  See Eric Schulte's message to the
mailing list on Oct. 27:

Re: [Orgmode] org babel and alternative output file when using +call

All the best,
Tom

@ 2010-11-03 19:15   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2010-11-03 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I don't think they work yet.  See Eric Schulte's message to the mailing list
> on Oct. 27:
>
> Re: [Orgmode] org babel and alternative output file when using +call
>
> All the best,
>
> Tom
>
> On Nov 3, 2010, at 5:03 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     short question as I seem to have got lost between the mailing list
>     archives, the Worg documentation and the info files: does passing header
>     arguments when invoking a babel source code block using call or function
>     actually work?  it doesn't seem to for me for Ledger blocks (I've been
>     trying to update the tutorial example) and I wonder whether I have done
>     something wrong with the ob-ledger code initially...
>
>     Thanks,
>     eric
>
>     --
>     : Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
>     : using Org-mode version 7.02trans (release_7.3.10.g7f79.dirty)

Thanks for the confirmation, Tom.  It's what I thought but I wasn't sure
any more which was the definitive statement on the current state of the
art!

Thanks again,
eric