* org-emphasis-regexp-components and headline bolding
@ 2011-06-04  3:34 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2011-06-04  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've twiddled my org-emphasis-regexp-components variable to allow
emphasis next to a wider array of characters, with the result that the
first headline of one particular file is interpreted as emphasized
(presumably the headline stars are read as bold emphasis markers). This
means the text of the first two headlines is not exported when the file
is exported (though the following text appears normally). This is the
top of the file (only including the last line of the export options
block):

#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport

* Chapter 1
** 我是处长 							   :noexport:

    "每个人都想上天堂,但是天堂的门不像地狱之门那样一推就开,我是将地狱
    之门误当天堂之门的人。”这是我从今天报纸上关于一位高官堕落的报道中看

The first headline is bold, as are the two stars of the second headline
(not the text of the second headline). The bold remains until I edit the
second-level headline somewhere before the start of the text: ie, delete
and re-insert one of the two stars, or the space between the stars and
the text. I guess that re-scans for emphasis, and the bolding goes away.

My value for org-emphasis-regexp-components:

(" 	('\"{…—-" " …—-	.,:!?;'\")}\\" "

And the default:

There seems to be an unprintable ^M character before the newline in the
default value which might not come through in this email. Otherwise I
think the only difference is some added unicode characters…

Thanks in advance for any help! Hope this is a real bug…

Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-06-04  3:35 UTC | newest]