* Limit agenda length
@ 2015-02-05 13:50 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-02-05 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I want to limit the length of each agenda line so that it does not exceed
the window width (typically 72 chars or more).

I tried something like

  (setcdr (assoc 'agenda org-agenda-prefix-format)
          " %-11i %?-12t %-10s")

And other variants but the length argument to %s seems to be ignored (or
I'm doing something wrong).  Is it possible to limit the length of an
aganda event?

Otherwise I might try to make it possible to apply a function to agenda
items, as I would like to limit the length in "complicated" ways...

–Rasmus

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-05 13:51 UTC | newest]