* pandoc export does not honour org-export-with-sub-superscripts?
@ 2015-11-13 17:34 Bingo UV
From: Bingo UV @ 2015-11-13 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,
   With emacs 24.5.1, melpa ox-pandoc from 20150706.1809 and
   org-plus-contrib-20151109, I have set
   org-export-with-sub-superscripts to {}. It has the correct behaviour
   in html export, or latex export. But with pandoc, A_B and A_{B} both
   get exported with B as subscript.

Are there special settings in ox-pandoc for this?

thanks

* Re: pandoc export does not honour org-export-with-sub-superscripts?
@ 2015-11-13 17:53 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-11-13 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bingo,

Bingo UV <right.ho@gmail.com> writes:

>    With emacs 24.5.1, melpa ox-pandoc from 20150706.1809 and
>    org-plus-contrib-20151109, I have set
>    org-export-with-sub-superscripts to {}. It has the correct behaviour
>    in html export, or latex export. But with pandoc, A_B and A_{B} both
>    get exported with B as subscript.
>
> Are there special settings in ox-pandoc for this?

We don't distribute ox-pandoc.  It sounds like a bug in that library since
ox-latex and ox-html works.  Perhaps you can raise the issue upstream?  I
guess it’s this:

   https://github.com/kawabata/ox-pandoc

You should check that this is the library you are in fact using.  Try to
do:

    M-x find-library RET ox-pandoc RET

and check whether the header contains an upstream URL.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club