* Exporting cyrillic documents to LaTeX/PDF
@ 2016-10-29 13:07 aaermolov
From: aaermolov @ 2016-10-29 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi all,

I have a problem exporting org-mode documents with cyrillic text to
LaTeX/PDF. As a result, Emacs says "PDF file produced with errors." and
only English text is displayed in resulting pdf, cyrillic chunks are
just omitted.

Googling this topic gave me a bunch of contradictory ways to proceed but
none of them give me a desired result. Searching maillist archives helps
no further.

Could you please point me in more or less right direction, appropriate
keywords, etc?

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Exporting cyrillic documents to LaTeX/PDF
@ 2016-10-29 14:51 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2016-10-29 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

aaermolov@gmail.com writes:

> I have a problem exporting org-mode documents with cyrillic text to
> LaTeX/PDF. As a result, Emacs says "PDF file produced with errors." and
> only English text is displayed in resulting pdf, cyrillic chunks are
> just omitted.
>
> Googling this topic gave me a bunch of contradictory ways to proceed but
> none of them give me a desired result. Searching maillist archives helps
> no further.
>
> Could you please point me in more or less right direction, appropriate
> keywords, etc?

Did you try with xelatex?  Try adding:

    #+latex_compiler: xelatex

Obviously, you must have a working xelatex system to begin with.  Lualatex
should also work.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Enough with the blah blah!

* Re: Exporting cyrillic documents to LaTeX/PDF
@ 2016-10-29 15:56   ` aaermolov
From: aaermolov @ 2016-10-29 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus, emacs-orgmode