* Day agenda no longer shows timed events for some days
@ 2017-01-19 11:22 Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2017-01-19 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

Just pulled the newest version of Org from repo, and something broke in
my day agenda. For _some days_ I no longer see any of my daily meetings
and/or events. The timeline in which these events are located is missing
completely from the agenda.

Currently, for example, I can not see these timed events for today or
yesterday, but I can see them for tomorrow.

Has this been reported already, or do I need to start debugging to find
out what are the specific conditions in which this happens?

Jarmo

* Re: Day agenda no longer shows timed events for some days
@ 2017-01-19 12:00 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-01-19 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jarmo Hurri; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Jarmo Hurri <jarmo.hurri@iki.fi> writes:

> Just pulled the newest version of Org from repo, and something broke in
> my day agenda. For _some days_ I no longer see any of my daily meetings
> and/or events. The timeline in which these events are located is missing
> completely from the agenda.
>
> Currently, for example, I can not see these timed events for today or
> yesterday, but I can see them for tomorrow.
>
> Has this been reported already, or do I need to start debugging to find
> out what are the specific conditions in which this happens?

I'm not aware of any similar bug report. An ECM would help, too.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Day agenda no longer shows timed events for some days
@ 2017-01-26  6:07   ` Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2017-01-26  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hello,
>
> Jarmo Hurri <jarmo.hurri@iki.fi> writes:
>
>> Just pulled the newest version of Org from repo, and something broke in
>> my day agenda. For _some days_ I no longer see any of my daily meetings
>> and/or events. The timeline in which these events are located is missing
>> completely from the agenda.
>>
>> Currently, for example, I can not see these timed events for today or
>> yesterday, but I can see them for tomorrow.
>>
>> Has this been reported already, or do I need to start debugging to find
>> out what are the specific conditions in which this happens?
>
> I'm not aware of any similar bug report. An ECM would help, too.

I have been able to analyse this a bit further. I have multiple
directories in my org-agenda-files. For example, for the current day it
seems that _only_ the events from the specific file notes.org are
included into the agenda timeline. Events from other files in the
directories are excluded. However, in tomorrow's agenda I _can_ see
events also from the other files.

I will try to compile an ECM soon. Unfortunately I am really busy atm.

Jarmo