* Issue with org-super-agenda and %%diary
@ 2017-08-17 15:03 Robert Horn
From: Robert Horn @ 2017-08-17 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to have sunrise and sunset in my time grid.  I do this with two lines with "%%(diary-sunrise)" and "%%(diary-sunset)" in them.

With the regular org-agenda this works, e.g.,

              18:00...... ----------------
  weather:    19:42...... Sunset (EDT)                                 :weather:
              20:00...... ----------------

but with org-super-agenda it does not work.  The weather line is not in the grid.

              18:00...... ----------------
              20:00...... ----------------

I can add a tag criteria, but then the weather line comes after the grid:

              18:00...... ----------------
              20:00...... ----------------
  weather:    19:42...... Sunset (EDT)                                 :weather:

From looking at the lisp, it appears that org-super expects that time grid to be tagged with a text property.  Org-agenda seems to set the text property, but it's sufficiently complex that I don't really understand the code.  I think the problem is that by the time the results reach org-super-agenda this property is not there for the sunrise/sunset lines.

It could be that it's never set for the special case of lisp execution like "%%(diary-sunset)" or that it is set, used by org-agenda, and then cleared.

I would like clues about where to look and/or how to fix this.

R Horn
rjhorn@alum.mit.edu

* Re: Issue with org-super-agenda and %%diary
@ 2017-08-20  8:18 ` Adam Porter
From: Adam Porter @ 2017-08-20  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

BTW, Robert and I fixed this here: