* Do we still have XEmacs users?
@ 2009-10-09  9:14 Carsten Dominik
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-09  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode List

Do we still have XEmacs users around here?

- Carsten

* Re: Do we still have XEmacs users?
@ 2009-10-09  9:32 ` Ralph Baumfalk
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Ralph Baumfalk @ 2009-10-09  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Org-Mode List

No GNU/Emacs.
tty.

* Re: Do we still have XEmacs users?
@ 2009-10-09 12:44 ` Tim O'Callaghan
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Tim O'Callaghan @ 2009-10-09 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Org-Mode List

I've transitioned to Emacs 23, but I try and keep my .emacs viable for Xemacs.

Tim.

@ 2009-10-09 13:09 ` Tim Burt
From: Tim Burt @ 2009-10-09 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Org-Mode List

Yes.

Carsten Dominik writes:
 > Do we still have XEmacs users around here?
 >
 > - Carsten

* Re: Do we still have XEmacs users?
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2009-10-10 10:09 ` Michael Sperber
From: Michael Sperber @ 2009-10-10 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

--
Cheers =8-} Mike

* Re: Do we still have XEmacs users?
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2009-10-13 18:55 ` Richard KLINDA
From: Richard KLINDA @ 2009-10-13 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode List

  > Do we still have XEmacs users around here?

Of course!  (Sorry for the late reply.)

Richard