* parsing options
@ 2011-07-28 18:24 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2011-07-28 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there a generic function for parsing options lines at the top of a
file? I'd like to use some custom lines to set certain file-specific
variables, and haven't quite figured out the best way to do that.

It looks like org-set-regexps-and-options does that when you open a new
file, but that's a bear of a function, and doesn't provide for setting
your own options (or at least doesn't appear to, my eyes crossed while
reading it).

Is there any smaller function available for our own minor modes or use
cases? Should I just use regexp search? If there isn't anything like
this, would one be useful (something that either found an option value
or returned a default, or found an alist of option values, or found an
alist of values for options matching a regexp, etc)?

Thanks,
Eric