* Org Camp Paris
@ 2012-09-15  6:00 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2012-09-15  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry; +Cc: org mode

Hi Bastien,

The last time we did this was two years ago IIRC. How about we organize
it again? Is Frederic Couchet on the org mailing list?
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves
and how little we think of the other person.
    -- Mark Twain

* Re: Org Camp Paris
@ 2012-09-16 17:39 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-09-16 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: org mode

Hi Ivan,

Ivan Kanis <ivan.kanis@googlemail.com> writes:

> The last time we did this was two years ago IIRC. How about we organize
> it again? Is Frederic Couchet on the org mailing list?

I will present some new features tomorrow eve, at the Paris Lifehacker
meeting.

I will discuss of the possibility of an OrgCamp with Frédéric then,
I'll update the list about this.

Best,

--
 Bastien