* org-odt table with borders on all sides
@ 2014-02-09 20:14 rajat mukherjee
From: rajat mukherjee @ 2014-02-09 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is this possible? Please help.
Thanks.
Rajat.

* Re: org-odt table with borders on all sides
@ 2014-02-10  8:56 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-02-10  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rajat mukherjee; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rajat,

rajat mukherjee <rajat.mukherjee@cytel.com> writes:

> Is this possible? Please help.

See the manual:

(info "(Org)Applying custom styles")

 Bastien

* Re: org-odt table with borders on all sides
@ 2014-02-10  9:59   ` rajat mukherjee
From: rajat mukherjee @ 2014-02-10  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Rajat,
>
> rajat mukherjee <rajat.mukherjee <at> cytel.com> writes:
>
> > Is this possible? Please help.
>
> See the manual:
>
> (info "(Org)Applying custom styles")
>
> Thanks,

Thanks Bastien. I have but it seems too trivial for a "custom".

I can get the right border just by having:

| /    | <   |       | >   | <>  |
| a    | b   | b    | b    | c     |
|---+---+---+---+----|
| a    | b   | b    | b    | c     |

Tried "<>"  for the first column as well but it behave differently!

* Re: org-odt table with borders on all sides
@ 2014-02-10 15:07 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-02-10 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

rajat mukherjee <rajat.mukherjee@cytel.com> writes:

> org-odt table with borders on all sides

Try one of this

|---+---+---|
| < |   | > |
| a | b | c |
| d | e | f |
| g | h | i |
|---+---+---|

or

#+ATTR_ODT: :style "GriddedTable"
| a | b | c |
| d | e | f |
| g | h | i |

With the first version above, the vertical rules are indicated by "<"
and ">" markers.  The horizontal rules in the exported document will
match the hrules in the table.

If it doesn't work as expected in stock Org, try my package (which is
documented at http://cauvery.nfshost.com/wiki.pl/ODT_Exporter)