* Maybe 1st ox-texinfo manual in the wild
@ 2015-07-02 15:00 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-07-02 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

The magit 2.1 manual was typeset using ox-texinfo, it seems.  Neat.

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/magit/magit/master/Documentation/magit.org
    http://magit.vc/manual/magit.pdf

Rasmus

--
Vote for proprietary math!

* Re: Maybe 1st ox-texinfo manual in the wild
@ 2015-07-03 11:07 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2015-07-03 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The magit 2.1 manual was typeset using ox-texinfo, it seems.  Neat.

Very cool! And this is a perfect opportunity to repost the link to Tom's
org-manual-in-org, which I mostly keep around because it's a great
example of how to do texinfo in the Org source. Good indexing is what
keeps Info relevant! And what a relief to be able to do it in Org.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tsdye/orgmanual/master/orgmanual.org

* Re: Maybe 1st ox-texinfo manual in the wild
@ 2015-07-03 13:46   ` Kaushal
From: Kaushal @ 2015-07-03 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Abrahamsen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode