* [Bug] org-get-outline-path includes headline at point
@ 2016-02-29 19:52 Tobias Getzner
From: Tobias Getzner @ 2016-02-29 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When using the current git HEAD, I’ve noticed that my agenda has become
rather messy. This is because I’m including the outline-path in agenda
entries, and it seems that the changes following aa78158 (possibly
66fbceb?) have changed the org-get-outline-path semantics.

The documentation says that this function returns the path *to* the
current headline, i.e., it used to exclude the current headline itself.
So for a top-level headline, the path would be nil, etc. This doesn’t
seem to be the case anymore in HEAD, where running org-get-outline-path
on a top-level headline will now return the headline string.

Best regards,
Tobias

* Re: [Bug] org-get-outline-path includes headline at point
@ 2016-03-01  0:06 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-03-01  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Getzner; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Tobias Getzner <tobias.getzner@gmx.de> writes:

> When using the current git HEAD, I’ve noticed that my agenda has become
> rather messy. This is because I’m including the outline-path in agenda
> entries, and it seems that the changes following aa78158 (possibly
> 66fbceb?) have changed the org-get-outline-path semantics.
>
> The documentation says that this function returns the path *to* the
> current headline, i.e., it used to exclude the current headline itself.
> So for a top-level headline, the path would be nil, etc. This doesn’t
> seem to be the case anymore in HEAD, where running org-get-outline-path
> on a top-level headline will now return the headline string.

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou