* Bug: Small error in [[info:org#The clock table]] [9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171127/)]
@ 2017-11-29 21:48 Jorge Morais Neto
From: Jorge Morais Neto @ 2017-11-29 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

The mentioned manual section says:
    `C-c C-c  or  C-c C-x C-u     (`org-dblock-update')'
         Update dynamic block at point.  The cursor needs to be in the
         `#+BEGIN' line of the dynamic block.

However, the docstring only says
    User command for updating dynamic blocks.
    Update the dynamic block at point.  With prefix ARG, update all dynamic
    blocks in the buffer.

It does not say that the cursor must be in the #+BEGIN line.  And
according to my one quick test, it does not need to.

I verified this error also occurs in Master.

Regards

--
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z

* Re: Bug: Small error in [[info:org#The clock table]] [9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171127/)]
  2017-11-29 21:48 Bug: Small error in [[info:org#The clock table]] [9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171127/)] Jorge Morais Neto
@ 2017-11-29 22:03 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-11-29 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jorge Morais Neto; +Cc: org mode

Hello,

Jorge Morais Neto <jorge13515@gmail.com> writes:

> The mentioned manual section says:
>     `C-c C-c  or  C-c C-x C-u     (`org-dblock-update')'
>          Update dynamic block at point.  The cursor needs to be in the
>          `#+BEGIN' line of the dynamic block.
>
> However, the docstring only says
>     User command for updating dynamic blocks.
>     Update the dynamic block at point.  With prefix ARG, update all dynamic
>     blocks in the buffer.
>
> It does not say that the cursor must be in the #+BEGIN line.  And
> according to my one quick test, it does not need to.
>
> I verified this error also occurs in Master.

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou