* Git repository error
@ 2017-05-25 23:10 Vicente Vera
From: Vicente Vera @ 2017-05-25 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
from my local Org repository:

fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-26  7:39 ` claude fuhrer
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: claude fuhrer @ 2017-05-26  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everybody

On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
> from my local Org repository:
>
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
I have the same error for every pull, fetch or clone operation. I don't
think that it is a problem with my network connection since I can easily
sync other project on github.What have I done wrong ?

thank you in advance for your help

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-26 10:35   ` Gregor Zattler
From: Gregor Zattler @ 2017-05-26 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi org-mode developers,
* claude fuhrer <claude@fuhrer.ch> [2017-05-26; 09:39]:
> On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
>> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
>> from my local Org repository:
>>
>> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> I have the same error for every pull, fetch or clone operation. I don't
> think that it is a problem with my network connection since I can easily
> sync other project on github.What have I done wrong ?

me too, while at the sane time I see several commits every day
via http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/log/

My org-mode.git/config seems ok to me:

[core]
    repositoryformatversion = 0
    filemode = true
    bare = false
    logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
    url = git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master
[branch "maint"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/maint

Ciao; Gregor

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-26 12:08     ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2017-05-26 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

HI,

On 05/26/17 06:35, Gregor Zattler wrote:
> Hi org-mode developers,
> * claude fuhrer <claude@fuhrer.ch> [2017-05-26; 09:39]:
>> On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
>>> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
>>> from my local Org repository:
>>>
>>> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Same here - since yesterday morning.

Charlie Millar

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-26 14:38       ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2017-05-26 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Millar; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2017-05-26, at 14:08, Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> wrote:

> HI,

> Same here - since yesterday morning.

Me too.

--
Marcin Borkowski

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-27  0:45   ` Luke
From: Luke @ 2017-05-27  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 26/05/17 15:39, claude fuhrer wrote:
> Hello everybody
>

> On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
>> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
>> from my local Org repository:
>>
>> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> I have the same error for every pull, fetch or clone operation. I don't
> think that it is a problem with my network connection since I can easily
> sync other project on github.What have I done wrong ?
>
> thank you in advance for your help

Same here. I've noticed that when I use my web browser to try and access
http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git I get a "403 Forbidden" response.

However, I *can* view http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git (note the extra
"w" in the address). Has the repo location changed?

--
Luke

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-27 19:46     ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-05-27 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Dear Luke,

    Luke> On 26/05/17 15:39, claude fuhrer wrote:
    >> Hello everybody
    >>

    >> On 26/05/17 01:10, Vicente Vera wrote:
    >>> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make
    >>> up0' from my local Org repository:
    >>>
    >>> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
    >> I have the same error for every pull, fetch or clone operation. I
    >> don't think that it is a problem with my network connection since
    >> I can easily sync other project on github.What have I done wrong
    >> ?
    >>
    >> thank you in advance for your help
    >>
    Luke> Same here. I've noticed that when I use my web browser to try
    Luke> and access http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git I get a "403
    Luke> Forbidden" response.

    Luke> However, I *can* view http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git (note
    Luke> the extra "w" in the address). Has the repo location changed?

Probably not. An attempted git clone into orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git
gives the same type of error, as reported here, as we are getting from a
git pull from git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git.

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
m43cap@yandex.com
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-27 20:50 ` John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2017-05-27 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vicente Vera; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Vicente Vera <vicentemvp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. For a while i've been getting this error upon running 'make up0'
> from my local Org repository:
>
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

I pulled just the other day and it worked, but I use http because git
doesn't work for me behind my corporate firewall.

$ git remote -v
origin http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git (fetch)
origin http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git (push)

I just cloned via http successfully, but get the "reset by peer"
message via git protocol (with or without the /w/ in the URL other's
have mentioned):

$ git clone git://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git org-git
Cloning into 'org-git'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

$ git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git org-git
Cloning into 'org-git'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Something must be up with the main site. The mirror works:

$ git clone git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git org-git
Cloning into 'org-git'...
remote: Counting objects: 106847, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (106847/106847), 80.33 MiB | 572.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (83923/83923), done.

John

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-27 22:47   ` Leslie Watter
From: Leslie Watter @ 2017-05-27 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Hendy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Vicente Vera

I can reproduce the same behaviour here:

leslie@colossus:~/scm$ git clone git://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git org-git
Cloning into 'org-git'...
fatal: read error: Conexão fechada pela outra ponta

leslie@colossus:~/scm$ git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git org-git

leslie@colossus:~/scm$  git clone git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git org-git
Cloning into 'org-git'...
remote: Counting objects: 106847, done.
Receiving objects:   5% (6155/106847), 1.57 MiB | 27.00 KiB/s

Cheers

Leslie

--
Leslie H. Watter

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-28  3:12     ` Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2017-05-28  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leslie; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Vicente Vera

I'm not sure why, but I was being redirected to port 443 when cloning over
the git:// protocol.

$ git clone -v git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
Cloning into 'org-mode'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://orgmode.org/org-mode.git/': Failed to
connect to orgmode.org port 443: Connection timed out

I enabled port 443. Please see if it works now. If you're behind a
restrictive firewall, you can use http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

Regards,
Jason

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-28  7:40   ` claude fuhrer
From: claude fuhrer @ 2017-05-28  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi !

This morning (Sunday May 28 08:00 European time) I could sync my local
copy with the repository again. I don't know who solve it and how, but
thank you very much for the job !

Supplentary question : does org-mode allow to have time and date
formatted according to the ISO-8601 norm ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

[...]

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-05-28  9:28     ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-05-28  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: claude fuhrer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    claude> Hi !  This morning (Sunday May 28 08:00 European time) I
    claude> could sync my local copy with the repository again. I don't
    claude> know who solve it and how, but thank you very much for the
    claude> job !

Many thanks from me too - I've just done a successful git pull.

Best

@ 2017-12-14 15:40 Josiah Schwab
From: Josiah Schwab @ 2017-12-14 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

For about the past day, I've been getting this error upon running 'make
update' from my local Org repository:

  fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
  error: Could not fetch origin

If I recall correctly, this has happened before and the resolution was
that some admin needed to do something server-side.

Thanks,
Josiah

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-15 18:06 ` Jack Kamm
From: Jack Kamm @ 2017-12-15 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josiah Schwab; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Josiah Schwab <jschwab@gmail.com> writes:

I'm having the same issue as Josiah, are others able to pull from the
git repo?

Jack

> Hello,
>
> For about the past day, I've been getting this error upon running 'make
> update' from my local Org repository:
>
>   fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>   error: Could not fetch origin
>
> If I recall correctly, this has happened before and the resolution was
> that some admin needed to do something server-side.
>
> Thanks,
> Josiah

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-16  9:43 ` Detlef Steuer
From: Detlef Steuer @ 2017-12-16  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Am Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:40:09 -0500
schrieb Josiah Schwab <jschwab@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> For about the past day, I've been getting this error upon running
> 'make update' from my local Org repository:
>
>   fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>   error: Could not fetch origin

I can confirm this issue at least since 13th of December.

Greetings
Detlef

> If I recall correctly, this has happened before and the resolution was
> that some admin needed to do something server-side.
>
> Thanks,
> Josiah

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-16 14:15   ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2017-12-16 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Detlef Steuer, Bastien Guerry; +Cc: emacs-org list

I clone worg on repo.or.cz and that started failing too.

=====
Project: worg

Mirroring from URL "git://orgmode.org/worg.git"

Fetching origin

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017, 4:45 AM Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer@gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:40:09 -0500
> schrieb Josiah Schwab <jschwab@gmail.com>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > For about the past day, I've been getting this error upon running
> > 'make update' from my local Org repository:
> >
> >   fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
> >   error: Could not fetch origin
>
> I can confirm this issue at least since 13th of December.
>
> Greetings
> Detlef
>

> > If I recall correctly, this has happened before and the resolution was
> > that some admin needed to do something server-side.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Josiah
> >

> --

Kaushal Modi

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-17 14:35   ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2017-12-17 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Still cannot 'make update'

rm -f
git checkout
D    README_ELPA
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
git remote update
Fetching origin
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
error: Could not fetch origin
make: *** [up0] Error 1
mk/targets.mk:112: recipe for target 'up0' failed

Charlie Millar

On 12/16/17 04:43, Detlef Steuer wrote:
> Am Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:40:09 -0500
> schrieb Josiah Schwab <jschwab@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> For about the past day, I've been getting this error upon running
>> 'make update' from my local Org repository:
>>
>>    fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>>    error: Could not fetch origin
> I can confirm this issue at least since 13th of December.
>
> Greetings
> Detlef
>

>> If I recall correctly, this has happened before and the resolution was
>> that some admin needed to do something server-side.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josiah

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 16:28   ` Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2017-12-18 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm having the same issue as Josiah, are others able to pull from the
> git repo?

git pull works for me.

Maybe the following questions lead to a better understanding.

What about performing a plain

    git pull

instead of make update?

What about a fresh git clone?

HTH

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 17:40     ` Detlef Steuer
From: Detlef Steuer @ 2017-12-18 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Am Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:28:03 +0100
schrieb Marco Wahl <marcowahlsoft@gmail.com>:

> Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'm having the same issue as Josiah, are others able to pull from
> > the git repo?
>
> git pull works for me.

not for me, since nearly a week now

different machines, home and work

> Maybe the following questions lead to a better understanding.
>
> What about performing a plain
>
>     git pull
>
> instead of make update?
>
> What about a fresh git clone?

doesn't work neither, sorry

Detlef

> HTH

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 18:12     ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-12-18 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marco Wahl; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    > Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com> writes:
    >> I'm having the same issue as Josiah, are others able to pull from
    >> the git repo?

    > git pull works for me.

    > Maybe the following questions lead to a better understanding.

    > What about performing a plain

    >     git pull

    > instead of make update?

    > What about a fresh git clone?

I've just entered "git pull" and I get the same "Connection reset by peer"
error as before.

--
Colin Baxter
m43cap@yandex.com
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8
The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of people to sit
quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 18:52       ` Nick Dokos
                           ` (2 more replies)
From: Nick Dokos @ 2017-12-18 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I get the same results as Detlef:

git pull
git remote update
git clone  git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

all fail, but

   git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the
http version, succeeds as well.

--
Nick

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 19:44         ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2017-12-18 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos writes:

> git clone  git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
> all fail, but
>
>    git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
> succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the
> http version, succeeds as well.

This describes my experience yesterday, as well.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 19:50         ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-12-18 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    > I get the same results as Detlef: git pull git remote update git
    > clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

    > all fail, but

    >    git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

    > succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the http
    > version, succeeds as well.

Not here, "git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git" just hangs with

Cloning into 'org-mode'...

never completing.

--
Colin Baxter
m43cap@yandex.com
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8
Since mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not
understand it myself. A. Einstein

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 20:02         ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2017-12-18 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos, Bastien Guerry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> wrote:

> I get the same results as Detlef:
>
> git pull
> git remote update
> git clone  git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
> all fail, but
>
>    git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
> succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the
> http version, succeeds as well.

I am seeing the same. The git: protocol fetch fails, but the http: protocol
fetch works.

Bastien, can you please look at this?
--

Kaushal Modi

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 21:33           ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2017-12-18 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

>     > I get the same results as Detlef: git pull git remote update git
>     > clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
>     > all fail, but
>
>     >    git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
>
>     > succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the http
>     > version, succeeds as well.
>
> Not here, "git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git" just hangs with
>
> Cloning into 'org-mode'...
>
> never completing.

You might not have given it enough time. Here, it takes a long time,
but it completes:

$ time git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
Cloning into 'org-mode'...

real	2m13.687s
user	0m29.052s
sys	0m0.668s

--
Nick

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-18 22:13           ` Jonas Bernoulli
From: Jonas Bernoulli @ 2017-12-18 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaushal Modi; +Cc: Bastien Guerry, Nick Dokos, emacs-orgmode

> Bastien, can you please look at this?

And once you do, please also consider making the repository (and the
webpage) available over https.  Only very few packages remain that use
Git without making a man-in-the-middle attack impossible.  The Org team
follows best practices in most cases where other packages maintainers
tend to take a more relaxed approach, this shouldn't be an exception. :-)

  Cheers,
  Jonas

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-19  7:31             ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-12-19  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    >> > I get the same results as Detlef: git pull git remote update
    >> git > clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
    >>
    >> > all fail, but
    >>
    >> > git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
    >>
    >> > succeeded and `git remote update' when the remote is the http >
    >> version, succeeds as well.
    >>
    >> Not here, "git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git" just hangs
    >> with
    >>
    >> Cloning into 'org-mode'...
    >>
    >> never completing.

    > You might not have given it enough time. Here, it takes a long
    > time, but it completes:

    > $ time git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git Cloning into
    > 'org-mode'...

    > real 2m13.687s user 0m29.052s sys 0m0.668s

Indeed, you are correct; git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
eventually completed in 3m42.699s. Must have come via the N. Pole.

Thanks.

--

@ 2017-12-19 10:29             ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2017-12-19 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos writes:
> You might not have given it enough time. Here, it takes a long time,
> but it completes:
>
> $ time git clone http://orgmode.org/org-mode.git
> Cloning into 'org-mode'...

Yes, http:// works (if slowly), but git:// is really flakey and mostly
doesn't during the last few days at least.

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-20 17:14       ` Samuel W. Flint
From: Samuel W. Flint @ 2017-12-20 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

    >> Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com> writes:
    >>> I'm having the same issue as Josiah, are others able to pull
    >>> from the git repo?

    >> git pull works for me.

    >> Maybe the following questions lead to a better understanding.

    >> What about performing a plain

    >> git pull

    >> instead of make update?

    >> What about a fresh git clone?

    CB> I've just entered "git pull" and I get the same "Connection
    CB> reset by peer" error as before.

I'm still having this problem

    CB> -- Colin Baxter m43cap@yandex.com
    CB> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    CB> GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68 2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5
    CB> 41C8
    CB> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    CB> The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of people to
    CB> sit quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670

--
Samuel W. Flint
4096R/266596F4
      (9477 D23E 389E 40C5 2F10  DE19 68E5 318E 2665 96F4)
λs.(s s) λs.(s s)

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-20 18:03         ` lists
From: lists @ 2017-12-20 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: swflint; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode, emacs-orgmode

On 2017-12-20 17:14, swflint@flintfam.org wrote:

> I'm still having this problem
>
>     CB> -- Colin Baxter m43cap@yandex.com
>     CB>
>     CB> GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68 2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5
>     CB> 41C8
>     CB>
>     CB> The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of people
>     CB> sit quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670

Same here:

         1 ↵
Looking up orgmode.org ... done.
Connecting to orgmode.org (port 9418) ... 104.239.132.130 done.
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Ian.

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-21  7:10           ` Robert Klein
From: Robert Klein @ 2017-12-21  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lists; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, swflint

Hi guys,

I removed old git-daemon processes and restartet the git daemon.

Does it work better, now?

Best regards
Robert

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 18:03:01 +0000
lists@wilkesley.net wrote:

> On 2017-12-20 17:14, swflint@flintfam.org wrote:
>
> > I'm still having this problem
> >
> >     CB> -- Colin Baxter m43cap@yandex.com
> >     CB>
> >     CB> GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68 2A27 BBFA 2492
> >     CB> 91F5 41C8
> >     CB>
> >     CB> The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of
> >     CB> people
> >     CB> sit quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670
>
> Same here:

> -v
>          1 ↵
> Looking up orgmode.org ... done.
> Connecting to orgmode.org (port 9418) ... 104.239.132.130 done.
> fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
>

> Ian.

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-21  7:25             ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2017-12-21  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Klein; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, lists, swflint

    > Hi guys, I removed old git-daemon processes and restartet the git
    > daemon.

    > Does it work better, now?

Yes, it does. I have just updated successfully with an old school 'git
pull'. Thanks.

--

@ 2017-12-21 10:11               ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-12-21 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Colin Baxter; +Cc: lists, emacs-orgmode, Robert Klein, swflint

And works for me as well.  Thank you.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Git repository error
@ 2017-12-21 14:40                 ` Samuel W. Flint
From: Samuel W. Flint @ 2017-12-21 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)