* bug#52778: 29.0.50; refill-mode issues in org-mode
       [not found]       ` <87o856ovtr.fsf@localhost>
@ 2021-12-25 21:14         ` Rudolf Adamkovič via General discussions about Org-mode.
       [not found]         ` <834k6yrkzg.fsf@gnu.org>
From: Rudolf Adamkovič via General discussions about Org-mode. @ 2021-12-25 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko, Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: 52778

> Could you kindly use M-x org-submit-bug-report to prepare your
> future bug reports related to Org mode?

Oh, I apologize.  I did not know that Org has its own command to report
bugs.  In the future, I will use M-x org-submit-bug-report.

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." -- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia

* bug#52778: 29.0.50; refill-mode issues in org-mode
       [not found]           ` <87lf08iwa4.fsf@localhost>
@ 2021-12-26 19:07             ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2021-12-26 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Eli Zaretskii, salutis, 52778

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
>>> You are right. I do not actively watch Emacs bug tracker and I had no
>>> information about Rudolf's previous reports today.
>>
>> Did you look at them now?  I meant bugs 52771 and 52772.
>
> Yes. One is fixed already.

Thanks for fixing 52772.  I've marked it as done.  (One way to do that
is appending -done to the bug number in the debbugs address:
<52772-done@debbugs.gnu.org>.)

> The other one should probably be forwarded to
> Org ML. However, I am not sure what is the right way to redirect
> messages from Emacs bug tracker to Org ML. Usually, Kyle takes care
> about this part.

Before replying to a message, you can reassign it the "org-mode" package
by sending a message to control@debbugs.gnu.org.  Here's an example:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38592;msg=10

However, looking at <https://debbugs.gnu.org/52771>, it's already been
assigned to the org-mode package, so the reply I've sent should go to
Org's mailing list.