* listp error 5.11b
@ 2007-10-07 19:23 Richard G Riley
From: Richard G Riley @ 2007-10-07 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I have just fired up emacs get this:

OVERVIEW
Wrong type argument: listp, #<buffer todo.org>

I tried an empty todo.org and the same issue.

I tried --debug-init, but nothing triggers.

Can anyone suggest a fix please?

* Re: listp error 5.11b
@ 2007-10-10  7:18 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-10-10  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard G Riley; +Cc: org-mode

Without a backtrace and your configuration, we cannot say anything.

- Carsten

On Oct 7, 2007, at 21:23, Richard G Riley wrote:

> I have just fired up emacs get this:

> OVERVIEW
> Wrong type argument: listp, #<buffer todo.org>
>
> I tried an empty todo.org and the same issue.
>
> I tried --debug-init, but nothing triggers.
>
> Can anyone suggest a fix please?

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

* Re: listp error 5.11b
@ 2007-10-10 13:45   ` Richard G Riley
From: Richard G Riley @ 2007-10-10 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode, Richard G Riley

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> Without a backtrace and your configuration, we cannot say anything.

I am not an elisp developer. If you can give me any ideas on what to do
to provide you the necessary information I will try my best.

@ 2007-10-10 15:01     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2007-10-10 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Richard,

Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com> writes:

> I am not an elisp developer. If you can give me any ideas on what to do
> to provide you the necessary information I will try my best.

You might find useful guidance for this in Org's manual:

  http://orgmode.org/org.html#Feedback

And given all your political responsabilities[1], nobody will blame you
not to be an elisp developer :)

Notes:
[1]  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Riley

--