* BUG: Export images to LaTeX
@ 2011-10-21 21:22 Anthony Lander
       [not found] ` <12962.1319239571@alphaville.americas.hpqcorp.net>
From: Anthony Lander @ 2011-10-21 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hi List,

I've run into a strange problem with the latest org pull. Exporting inlined images with the LaTeX exporter works or not depending on whether I include org-jsinfo in org-modules(!). This is with emacs -q on the 24.0.90.1 emacs recent release.

Can someone please try to reproduce this to confirm?

Thanks,

-Anthony

My test file is:

* Test
  [[file:test.png]]

Output with org-jsinfo module loaded is as expected:

\begin{document}

\maketitle

\section*{Test}
\label{sec-1}

 \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{test.png}

\end{document}

But without org-jsinfo, I get a (broken) hyperlink instead:

\begin{document}

\maketitle

\section*{Test}
\label{sec-1}